Tempus Vernum Candle: Spring Breeze, Bergamot & Cedar Scent
Scents: Fresh musky spring ozone, subtle cedar, and clean bergamot
Imbued with: Banishment of grey winter skies.
There's something about that first breeze of spring. You step outside, and the energy has shifted, electric-green buds have popped open, and the cleanest musky breeze you've felt in a year passes over your face.
Tempus Vernum is Latin for "springtime," and this scent nails it. It's far from a heady, floral perfumey concoction, and instead teases out the best part of spring: the freshness.
Tempus Vernum uses our 100% soy wax blend, for longer burn time.
- 40+ hours of burn time.
- 100% soy wax, made with US-farmer harvested soybeans.
- Metal-free wick, made only of cotton and paper.
- Lead-free, heavy-bottomed glass jar.
- Natural wood lid.
- Phthalate-free, non-toxic fragrance oil.
- No dyes or additives.
- 11oz frosted white jar, approximately 8oz of wax.