Pluviophile Candle: Thunderstorm, Sea Salt, Floral Scent
Scents: Light floral, dark dampness, ocean and clean air
Imbued with: A cool breeze and towering clouds on the horizon.
Pluviophile: n. One who finds joy or peace of mind in rainy days.
Summer thunderstorms gathering on the ocean horizon have their own special smell. That dark damp-cozy essence blends with ocean and floral overtones, reminding you of those 5 minutes before the sky opens up.
It will make you want to sit on the porch and watch it all begin.
Pluviophile uses 100% soy wax for a longer burn time.
- 40+ hours of burn time.
- 100% soy wax, made with US-farmer harvested soybeans.
- Metal-free wick, made only of cotton and paper.
- Lead-free, heavy-bottomed glass jar.
- Natural wood lid.
- Phthalate-free, non-toxic fragrance oil.
- No dyes or additives.
- 11oz frosted white jar, approximately 8oz of wax.